You now have the choice to direct your own care by choosing a caregiver you’re familiar with.
CDPAP – Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program is an alternative to traditional home care. This Medicaid based, self-managed care system gives you the opportunity to have a family member, friend or neighbor take care of you, giving you full control over who provides your care and how it is provided. No special training, licensing, or certification is required.
Benefits of the CDPAP Program include:
· Independence- Be the employer: hire, train and supervise your own Personal Assistant.
· Family Values- Hire someone who understands what is important to you without requiring a special certification.
· Empowerment- Personal Assistants are directed by you, for you.
· Flexibility- Choose to have authorized services at the time & day that works best for you.
· Culture- Receive care from within your own community, from someone who understands your culture.
Allhealth Home Care will assist you through the entire process. We will help enroll your family member with Medicaid and pooled income trust services, free of charge. We guide you through the evaluation process to determining your eligibility and number of care hours you’re allocated as well as continued check-in throughout your experience.
Contact us at 718-925-2414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org